Social Action for Integrated Development Services (SAIDS)
Objective of Parent Organization
- To initiate and implement Integrated Rural Development Programmes.
- To form local Organizations at the Community level, Youth and Women, and to encourage aport, games and cultural activities.
- To take up Non formal educational Programmes for the adult illiterates.
- To set-up Supplementary education centers for the School going Children.
- To set-up pre school centers for creating for the school going habits amongst children.
- To co-ordinate with the Government and Non-Governmental Organization in regards to Socio-Economic Development Projects.
- To take-up health and allied health programmes, concentrating on health education and preventive aspects.
- To impart training Programmes for the Agricultural and allied agriculture sector.
- To take-up relief and rehabilitation programme at the time of natural calamities.
- To take up the relief and rehabilitation programmes for the senior citizens
Function of Parent Organization
Adults Education for women 2000-2001
Non Formal Education Project 2000-2001
National Child Labour Schools 11 Nos.
Urban Health Centers 2 Nos 2000- till Date
Education Guarantee Scheme 2001-02
Vocational Trainings for Women 2003-04
VSS Strengthening Programme 2003-05
RBC Camps for Girls 2005-06
SHG Group Trainings 2003-till date
CFM Project for 16 VSS 2003-04
R.G. National Crech Programme ongoing
Shishu Gruha 2005-2008
Oldage Home for Senior Citizens ongoing
Contact Us :
#3-1-237/3/10, Hamal Colony, Bhagya Nagar Main Road, Adilabad - Telangana State,
Phone :08732-231513 ,
Email : email@example.com