Society for Health and Education Development
Objective of Parent Organization
1) To educate, encourage and initiate women towards their rights and liberation.
2) To betterment of the community.
3) To improvement pf the poor people cultural.
4) To help in the involvement and education of young people in their activities related to development.
5) To engage in adult education and education of people for develpment in general.
6) T undertake and participate in programes pertaining to health, education, community development etc.
7) To seek for the coloboration and cooperation of other voluntery agency, governament agencies for the programe and developmental activities.
8) To do all such other things as may be necessary for or insurential to or cunductive to the obejects of the society or allied there to.
9) To undertake study and research on all matters pertainig to develpment.
10) The mermebrship and benefits of the society shall be open to all members and shall not be restricted to any perticuler caste, class or religious community.
Function of Parent Organization
3) HIV/ AIDS Awareness programs
4) Youth welfare programes
5) Vocational Programes
6) Adult education Programe
7) Child Labour Programes
8) Formation of S.H.G groups
9) Women and Child welfare programes
10) Environmet awareness programes
11) Medical camps organising
Contact Us :
H.No: 6-6-66, Ravindra Nagar, Hyderabad Road, Nalgonda, Nalgonda District, Andhra Pradesh, India.,
Phone :08682-247380 ,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org