Prayas Juvenile Aid Centre
Objective of Parent Organization
1. To undertake various welfare programmes for identification, protection, care, development and rehabilitation of the neglected and disadvantaged children, youth and women.
2. To organize training Programmes for the disadvantaged groups, to create income generation and other productive activities for their dignified placement and rehabilitation.
3. To promote literacy level of the deprived communities for their Backward and forward linkage for their socio economic empowerment through vocational training.
4. To help in the creation of the basic humanitarian services e.g. roads, public convenience, communication etc. in the areas inhabited by the disadvantaged groups
5. To create, run activities and programmes for the environmental improvement, basic hygiene and sanitation to help these disadvantaged groups and to organize them to bring about changes in their own lives and surroundings.
Function of Parent Organization
It function through 231 community based centers across eight states/ UTs Delhi, Bihar, Gujrat, Haryana, Assam, Arunachal Prades, and Andaman Nicobar. It has been addressing Multiple issues relating to child protection and Juvenile justice, Life Skill Training, entrepreneurship, Vocational Training, Livelihood Programmes, leadership in voluntary sector, corporate social responsibility etc.
Contact Us :
Purani Post Office Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Samastipur,
Phone :06274-221356 ,
Email : email@example.com