Gramin Vikas Evam Prashikshan Sansthan.
Objective of Parent Organization
To develop the Education and Literacy among Children, Women and Adult in Rural and Urban Areas and give them Vocational Training in different Trades. So that they can develop their skill and get livelihood. To make aware the people about Consumer Awareness through Programmes and Activities. To conduct Programmes for Childs and Women, to make people aware about AIDS Control, to conduct Environmental Awareness Programmes and related Activities, Rural Development Programme and Empowerment of Women, Handy Craft Welfare and Development Programme, Youth Welfare and Development Programme, Skill Development Programme and for the Welfare of SC/ST, OBC, Minorities and Other deprived section of society (Details of the Objective of Parent Organization enclosed herewith).
Function of Parent Organization
1. To conduct Vocational Training/Skill Development Programmes, Sponsored By State Government and Central Government.
2. Conducting of Jan Shikshan Sanstha, Lakhimpur-Kheri.
3. To develop Basic Education among Masses.
4. Organizing Awareness Programme and different Activities.
5. Income Generating Programme through demanded Skill Training Programme.
6. Mahila Rozgarparak Programme, Sponsored by U.P. Mahila Kalyan Nigam (State Government of U.P.).
7. To conduct Investor Education Awareness Programme, Sponsored by Ministry of Corporate Affair, Government of India.
8. To conduct Environmental Protection, Plantation and Forest Conservation by the Aid of Government of India.
9. Formation of Self Help Group (S.H.G.) for Income Generation.
Contact Us :
JSS Lakhimpur Kheri
Maruti Complex, Behjam Road, Idgah, Lakhimpur-Kheri, Uttar Pradesh,
Phone :05872-264571 ,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org