Social Action for Integrated Services Adilabad
Objective of Parent Organization
- To co-ordinate with the Government and Non-Governmental Organization in regards To Socio-Economic Development Projects.
- To take-up health and allied health Programmes, concentrating on health education and preventive aspects.
- To impart training Programmes for the Agricultural and allied agriculture sector.
- To take-up relief and rehabilitation programme at the time of natural calamities.
- To take up the relief and rehabilitation Programmes for the senior citizens
Function of Parent Organization
Adults Education for women 2000-2001
Non Formal Education Project 2000-2001
National Child Labour Schools 11 Nos.
Urban Health Centers 2 Nos 2000- till Date
Education Guarantee Scheme 2001-02
Vocational Trainings for Women 2003-04
VSS Strengthening Programme 2003-05
RBC Camps for Girls 2005-06
SHG Group Trainings 2003-till date
CFM Project for 16 VSS 2003-04
R.G. National Crech Programme ongoing
Shishu Gruha 2005-2008
Oldage Home for Senior Citizens ongoing
Contact Us :
#3-1-237/3/10 (Hamal Colony), Bhagya Nagar Main Road, Adilabad Telangana State,
Phone :08732-231513 ,
Email : email@example.com