JANPRIYA SEWA SANSTHAN 198, Paltan Bazar PRATAPGARH (U.P.)
Objective of Parent Organization
1. To improve the educational status of the region through removal of illiteracy, action for school dropout children through non-formal education, provision of formal schooling for deprived children and skill development through technical/vocational education.
2. To improve the health status of the community through encouraging the community to participate in spreading health and hygiene awareness and adoption of family welfare norms in the region.
3. Strengthening the Panchayati Raj Institutions through Capacity Building of elected representatives and other stakeholders.
4. Support for the growth and development of children and empowerment of women.
5. Special care and rehabilitation support to the children and adult under difficult circumstances. i.e. Leprosy patients, prostitutes, criminals, prisoners, physical and mental handicaps etc.
Function of Parent Organization
Janpriya Sewa Sansthan, Pratapgarh
Contact Us :
D.A.V. Inter College Road
Karanpur, PRATAPGARH (U.P.),
Phone :05342-226965 ,
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.pratapgarh.com