Urdu Education Society, Akola
Objective of Parent Organization
To spread liberal education by establishing educational institutions at different centers. The word 'Liberal Education' as used above, include in it liberty, Scientific, Technical and other branches of education.
Function of Parent Organization
1) To purchase, take on lease or in exchange, hire or otherwise acquire, any movable or immovable property, which may be deemed necessary, or convenient, for any of the purposes of the society.
2) To undertake the execution of all Trusts and to act as Mutawalli, of all Waqfs, recognised as valid in Muslim Law.
3) To construct, maintain or alter any houses buildings, or works, necessary for an convenient, for the purpose of the society.
4) To take such steps by personal or written appeals, public meetings or otherwise, as may from time to time, be deemed expedient for the purposes of procuring contributions to the funds of the Society, in the shape of donations, annual subscriptions or otherwise.
5) To print and publish any newspaper, periodical, books or leaflets that the Society may think desirable, for the promotion of its objects.
6) To borrow, or raise money in such a manner, as the Society may think fit, to fulfill its aims and objects.
Contact Us :
Infront of Girl's I.T.I., Shivaji College Road, Mankarna Plots, Akola.,
Phone :0724-2424084 ,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org