Tripura Adibashi Mahila Samity
Objective of Parent Organization
The initial aims and objectives of the Tripura Adibashi Mahila Samity are:-
1. To undertake activities for general progress and welfare of women and children of any social and nation on building scheme.
2. To arrange and hold from time to time or to regular intervals meetings, discussions, debates on the progress and welfare for the instruction and knowledge of the members.
3. To subscribe, issue, edit, publish, circulates such papers, periodicals, magazine, books for the instructions and knowledge of the members as may be deemed conclusive.
4. To promote and safe guard the welfare of the members of the Samity in particulars and women in general use of the members of the samity in particulars and women in general.
5. To promote advancement of industry and agriculture in Tripura.
6. To co-operate with Government or other public private bodies or individuals in any scheme or enterprise for the welfare of the women.
Function of Parent Organization
The Samity is working for all-round developmental functions of tribal women of Tripura.
For skill upgradation, self employment purpose with income generation the main functions of the Tripura Adibashi Mahila Samity is mainly based on the implementation of the following development programmes :
1) Educational Programmes
2) Women Empowerment Programmes
3) Livelihood Development Programmes
4) Cultural Programme
Contact Us :
Shyamalibazar, P.O-Kunjaban, Agartala, Tripura(W),
Phone :0381-2352016 ,
Email : email@example.com